Our COVID-19 Policies
We continue to practice strict sanitary measures in the treatment room by disinfecting equipment and providing fresh linens between every client and by routinely sanitizing commonly touched surface areas (door handles, etc.).
- Only one client and service provider at a time
- Aestheticians wearing masks and shields
- Temperature check upon arrival
- Wait in your car or outside until your appointment time
- Wear a mask at all times except when you are on the treatment table
- Do not bring extra guests to your appt. One support person may accompany minors if needed. they must wear a mask at all times.
- Wash hands or use sanitizer upon entering the studio
- Cancel your appt. if you are sick or have been around someone sick, or if you've been in any group activity where social distancing was not observed and/or masks were not worn within the last 14 days.